Sunday, September 8, 2013

Joy! Joy! Joy!

The next best thing to learning about our own adoptive future, is experiencing the joy of other adoptive families!  To know that another child has found their forever home and another family feels complete.  A week from Monday, I am privileged to attend my very first airport party for a friend returning home with her daughter.  I cannot wait to see the joy on her face!

I cannot stress how important making connections with other adoptive families is during this journey.  Although we are all on different roads, they all lead to family.  The support we give one another during this amazingly difficult journey is an absolute necessity! 

1 comment:

  1. Kelly-

    Airport parties are the BEST!!! I can not wait until we can come to yours!!!

    See you next Monday at the airport- I can't wait for to meet Kimberlie!


    Shannon

    ReplyDelete